Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Yawwwnnnn!!

Yours truly is back from the brief hiatus which I was forcibly made to take. I'd put it all down to my procrastination and therefore putting my dissertation all down to the very last minute which still hasn't been completed. Anyways, my compliments to Gooner7 for coming out with yesterdays blog. Trust him to save the day. Our Hero! Yay!

Right, err, moving on to all things Arsenal, Adebayor has refused to fly with the rest of the Togolese squad after some row erupted between the players and the board and thus missing out for their World Cup and Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers against Zambia. I remember something of this sort happening before and make what you want to out of it.

New boy Amaury Bischoff claims that he'd fit right into our style of play as well as repaying the faith of le boss in him. He says:

'I am not really a dribbler, but I like to get on the ball, to pass and move - the same game as Arsenal really, It is a style I have admired for many seasons. Arsenal play the most beautiful football in Europe. It is the best to watch on TV and for the fans as well. That is why I have come to such a great club.'

Its good to see such hunger by the player. I'm a strong advocate of the fact that nothing is impossible, if you want something, work hard and you'd damned well get it. Here's wishing you the best of luck Amaury.

Finally, Peter Hill Wood has not ruled out a possibility of a takeover, he had this to say:

“If somebody came and made a really huge bid then you cannot recommend shareholders turn it down because we don’t like it. We want the club to stay in its current ownership and, of course, you have some concern that someone will try to buy the club. The directors don’t want to sell but we are a public company. It depends on the price.”

I don't want the club to be sold out, but should it happen (which seems rather imminent) I would prefer having someone with a footballing background (an Arsenal fan will do) of sorts who doesn't just take over the club seeing it as a business. An individual who sees eye to eye with Le Boss and therefore is willing to put in the effort to help the club reach the lofty aspirations that AW seems set out, well, aspire. In short, anyone but those cunts Usmanov & Dein.

I've an idea, lets all pitch in and buy the club!! Fantastic, now I've 30 quid, Gooner7 has about 20, hmmm, this could take a while ..

Right then, I think I've gone on long enough (Did I make any sense?)

Cheers!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hv 50! :P haha

Anonymous said...

I hav 25!!! ARSENAL HERE WE COM!!!! HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

hmmm ... so a takover izn't out ov the question, its interesting, maybe then wenger will be forcd to spend ...

Anonymous said...

gr8 blog. im njoin it a lot

Gooner14 said...

lmao, well it sseems the takeover is inevitable now

Anonymous said...

I've heard about this adebayor saga before. I have no idea what keeps going on in his head?

Anonymous said...

gud 2 c the dedication of bischoff. i hope the gamble payz off

Anonymous said...

add anoda 100! hell throw in a 1000 while were @ it!!
Arsenal here we come!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say about the takeover, what I personally want to see is us buying some players but obviously not taking the chelski route of buying our trophy's at least. I want it to keep going the AW way

Anonymous said...

rumours have it WENGER TO MILAN next year!

Anonymous said...

bischoff is so anonymous,no one knows what his actual qualities really are and it just baffles me to extreme extent that wenger signed him keeping in mind he was injured and had only one major bremen appearance.

Anonymous said...

so was cesc fabregas danny.

Anonymous said...

i think hypothetically speaking ade is has a bigger head than silvst...seroiusly just imagine..yeah...yeah...lil more...u thr...see wht i told u...HE'S A BIG
HEADED CUNT...well as far as the takeover saga is concerned...let me tell you guys...takeover or no takeover arsene is incharge of the team....were not newcastle...hehe...!!

Hail Gunners Community Arsenal News British Blogs The Soccerlinks Hit List TopOfBlogs

Subscribe in a reader