Monday, September 1, 2008

Come on Arsene


Hello all,


Its just a few more hours to go until the deadline. I sincerely hope that le boss is burning up plenty of midnight oil and should he run out, I'd gladly buy him some.


There's nothing much to talk about, the only bits and pieces I've found by rather curiously clicking around the marvel known as the world wide web have been that according to the various websites that Scolari has remarked that le boss approached him with a bid for Salomon Kalou! Scolari said:


'If you ask Arsene Wenger, he wants Kalou as a centre-forward and Arsene is an intelligent man. He wanted Kalou two or three months ago when we started negotiations for some players. I said no. If he loves Kalou as a number nine, I [will] try it sometimes. But I have Anelka, Drogba and [Franco] Di Santo.'


I know for a fact that Arsene knows, although what I personally think about Kalou, well Its best I just leave it out of the blog (heh!)


Scrolling around further, I found another piece of shite .... err news that we have been looking over an offer of 8mn for Djourou. For one, djourou is an excellent CB at this very young age, he is young therefore he is allowed to make a mistake or two but apart from that, whenever he plays alongside Gallas or Toure, he always manages to bring out the best in them.


Another bit of news is that Arsenal are now trying to land Metzelder on loan from Real Madrid. I don't know the subtstance in this bit of crap but we'd have to wait and see what develops. Metzelder hasn't been able to carve out a niche for himself as he did at Borrusia Dortmund and is also considered to be surplus to needs.


Finally, there has been some news (not confirmed yet) out of the Arsenal Medical Facility that RVP is only suffering bruising and should be back to full fitness soon.


Right then, thats your lot. I'm off to watch the 100 goals of Dennis Bergkamp.


Come on Mr. Manager, bring us a midfielder or two!

No comments:

Hail Gunners Community Arsenal News British Blogs The Soccerlinks Hit List TopOfBlogs

Subscribe in a reader