Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cesc's Back! Hurray!

Hello all,

Well, firstly I'd like to bring you all some good news, Arsene Wenger has revealed that Cesc Fabregas is now fit for the upcoming clash against FC Twente. Arsene Wenger had this to say:

“He is in the squad, whether he starts or not I can not give you an answer now."

I suspect he'd be forced to come on at some point as the rather hapless looking midfield of ours needs some bolstering and if nothing else it will give cesc some playing time ahead of our premier league clash this coming saturday.

Speaking of which, Le boss also stated, “From Saturday, we did not lose anybody [through injury]. But we still have Rosicky and Diaby out.” Which i suppose is good news in some ways (seeing how synonymous injuries and arsenal go) which brings me to Mikael Silvestre, whom the boss revealed that will be out till September 13th.

Anyhow, moving on, former Arsenal man Lee Dixon has had quite a pop at William Gallas, Lee said:

"It was the worst performance I’ve seen from an Arsenal team in a long time."
“Tony Adams was sitting just behind me and I said to him, ‘Where’s the leadership?’
“I blame the captain for that. I reckon Gallas is to blame. He’s not leading that team.”


Now some people would obviously state that he's being too harsh on Gallas & that we should have faith in Arsene blah blah but I have to say, I have the utmost of faith in le boss, I have an utter lack of repspect for william gallas. Enough said I guess.

Anyways, moving on, It has now come to light that Gokhan Inler has snubbed a move to Arsenal, claiming it is too early for a move to the emirates. If you don't want to come, dont. Rot at Udinese then. If you're lucky you may get to play in the Intertoto cup somewhere along the line.

Lets hope we bounce back well come tommorow night. I know its still early going and a lot of us are being all panicky & fidgety, but have faith in Arsene and have faith in the Arsenal. Things'll come together fine.

Come on you Gunners!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

inler or no inler. we can do it. i knw we can.

Hail Gunners Community Arsenal News British Blogs The Soccerlinks Hit List TopOfBlogs

Subscribe in a reader