Monday, August 25, 2008

Arsene says we're no closer to making signings


Morning all,

Well the boss has revealed that, "We are not close to signing anybody." It has to be said, that know Arsene, he could be playing his cards close to his chest, but if this stands true, then we really are in for a long summer.


Arsene Wenger has so far let Flamini, Gilberto, Hleb & Diarra leave and has thus far not addressed the problem and for some odd reason seems to be content with Eboue playes a CDM! I mean for fuck's sake! How is it that he aims to achieve anything with a squad that Emannuel Eboue as a CDM?


Arsene really has a LOT of decisions to make, the first of those being the captaincy issue. when Gallas was made captain, I was as surprised as anyone as I had my money on the table for Gilberto (and what a season HE had) but instead this cunt from chelsea was made captain. I thought, okay, lets not be too bashful, afterall Arsene knows! 2 years laters, I ask myself, does Arsene really know or has he lost his marbles a little bit? For me there is only one man who has is suited for this role & thats Cesc Fabregas. he has the spirit, the raging fire, the determination within him to lead this squad as well as set an example and I think le boss must address this issue at once.


Secondly, I think we don't need just the one signing, if at all we do make one, we need at least two in mid-field (Inler & Xabi) in addition to a quality centre back so that that arse can be dropped and someone with a bit more zeal can come in. Personally, I think the time has come for Arsene to stop procrastinating and get on with the job. We're really frustrated Arsene! where are the pires' & henry's gone? surely, there have to be more gems in the world unlike eboue & gallas?


In other news, Gervinho has stated;


"I have dreamed about that club. To play for Arsenal will be the best day of my life and I will do anything to play for that team. But it will depend on my good work for Le Mans. I need to keep working and Arsenal will open the door for me."


Now this is what you want to hear a lot more, players wanting to be a part of Arsenal, wanting to help Arsenal, Cesc said, Traore said it, its time we begin to hear some words of determination from the rest of our squad.


Come on you gunners!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We may sign INLER before the transfer window closes and this is not enough.

What Flamini has done last season, i think INLER or Denilson or Diaby or Eboue or xxx will never able to do it.

Hail Gunners Community Arsenal News British Blogs The Soccerlinks Hit List TopOfBlogs

Subscribe in a reader