Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm back.

Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry for not being able to post regularly but I've had my hands full as of late. In any case, it has now become apparent that almost everyone is now writing us off as usual. We definitely have lost our way after putting in some great performances but its definitely not the end of the world. A lot of work needs to be put in by Le Boss and now that we have a break.
Arsene definitely needs to go back to the drawing board and instead of drawing up Wile E. Coyotesque plans, be direct like the Road Runner and kick ass. I probably didn't make too much sense there but the fact of the matter is that this is definitely a make or break season. I'm not worried though as there's still a long way to go and other teams will also drop points and Hull will very soon be back to where they belong but now that our backs are somewhat against the wall, we must bounce back in style and i'm fairly confident we will.
I don't want to indulge on the gloom and doom wagon that everyone else is so mad keen on getting the front seat on so in order to make you guys feel better, I've dug up another quality goal from the Arsenal archives and I'm sure you lot would love to see it, so here it is:


Right then,

Until next time,

Godspeed.

1 comment:

The Goon said...

Im really sorry to hear that mate. I hope she gets much better soon, and that friend of yours... tragedy.

Il always fill in for you if you need, or i can just divert it to my blog or something?

Aye it is a bit shit. Im considering moving over to wordpress in the near future.

Hail Gunners Community Arsenal News British Blogs The Soccerlinks Hit List TopOfBlogs

Subscribe in a reader